PROCEDURES FOR GAME CONFLICTS
Schedule Conflicts should be limited to those situations where a team is unable to filed the minimum number of players (4) and would otherwise be forced to forfeit. In all other cases the games should be played as published.
Please follow these guidelines for resolving scheduling conflicts.
Step 1: Determine any scheduling conflict well in advance.
- Forfeited games will not be rescheduled.
- If a team is unable to field at least 4 players at game time then they must forfeit the game.
Step 2: Coordinate an opponent or game time swap with another team from within your division.
- Coaches should contact, via e-mail or phone, the other teams in their division. Please coordinate these swaps on your own.
- Opponent swaps only require the agreement of the two coaches switching games.
- Game time swaps require that all four choaches agree with the change and are more difficult to accomplished than one team swapping with another.
- Note: swapping opponents may result in playing a team more than once or not playing a team at all.
Step 3: After arranging the swap, email the scheduler, Ralph Walker, at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will update the online schedules to reflect the change.
Step 4: In the event that you are unable to arrange a swap and will be forfeiting the game, e-mail the coach you are playing and he/she may attempt to arrange an alternative opponent for the game, in order to avoid both teams losing a game. It will still be counted as a forfeit, but one team gets to play an extra game and the other team gets to play and not just win by forfeit.
To Download the Game Swap From Click Here
Forfeited games will not be rescheduled