PSA Basketball Coaches Meeting Presentation
ALL TEAMS 3rd GRADE AND UP MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE PLAYOFFS CLICK THE WINTER BASKETBALL PLAYOFF TAB AT THE TOP.
- Team and Individual Registration
- Boys and Girls Leagues K-12th Grades
- Games Played on Friday 6 - 9pm, Saturday 8am-9pm, and Sunday after 1pm - 7pm-these are all start times. Teams generally play one game per weekend, but could be on any one of these days and times. All games are played on a full basketball court.
- Kg through 2nd grade plays 8 games. These players all receive Participation Trophies.
- 3rd grade and above teams play 8 regular season games plus a minimum of 2 playoff games. All teams make the end of the season playoffs. Some teams will play more than 2 games, depending on if they win and how many teams are in their division. Trophies for the playoffs will be champions, Runner-up, 3rd and 4th place (depending on number of teams in the division).
- Individuals Registration: the fee Individuals that are not on a team are paying includes half court practice. Individuals may not make any practice requests. Coaches make requests for day, time and location of practices. Coaches requests are unknown when teams are formed therefore it is not possible to match up individuals with teams based on practices.
- Uniforms are not included in the fee.
- Returning Team Players should contact their coach before registering. This will prevent paying the wrong amount or duplicate payments.
- Individuals requesting a particular division may only be granted if space is available on a requested division team. When all existing teams are full or the team fee is paid, then new teams are formed.
- Individual players may only play on one team per grade. They may play in the grade they are currently in and up a grade, but not on two teams in the same grade. Does not matter if the teams are in different divisions.
- Refunds may not be given for an individual that did not get a division or practice that they requested. We cannot guarantee these requests. We do try to work with the individuals, but there is no guaranteed. Players often ask to play on a team that comes in full or paid in full and we cannot add to those teams. We do guarantee to place a player on a team, however we cannot add to teams that are full or are fully paid.
- A team is full if they have 10 players paid or the team fee is paid in full.
- All teams 3rd Grade and up make the playoffs.
COACHES PLEASE SEE TEAM OPTIONS BELOW WINTER FEES!