Welcome to Rugby!
The main season for rugby is the spring.
Free "Open" sessions are planned for the Fall. Details to be publishged by end of September.
- PSA rugby has been a continuous program since its founding in 2000.
- The PSA program currently caters to boys and girls ages 7 - 18.
- The main season is spring with matches played from February through April.
- Preseason "no obligation" practices for new players to "check out rugby" will start in the Fallr.
- This is a wonderful sport as most players find out, that is played in around 130 countries.
- Rugby embodies more elements from other sports than any other sport.
- Rugby has a tradition of camaraderie, sportsmanship and respecting opponents and officials.
- Youth rugby is one of the fastest growing team sports in the USA.
- Many of our graduating rugby players have gone on to represent their respective colleges.
- Some players have gone on to represent national teams.
- Most colleges have a rugby program and many now offer rugby scholarships.
- 25% of rugby players in the USA are female.
- Rugby was last played in the Olympic Games in 1924.
- The current Olympics gold medal holder is the USA!
- Rugby's 7 on 7 version is being reintroduced into the 2016 Olympic Games.
- The International Rugby Board (IRB), (www.irb.com) is the governing body for the sport worldwide.
2016 Registration fees and other information for Spring leagues will be published in the Spring Information tab.
Rugby Videos clips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xpzV787McQ PSA Under 19s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL1jmPOcnGQ PSA Under 15s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfC9ex0NUco PSA Under 11s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6FLPBn8DOo&feature=em-upload_owner PSA Under 9s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzW8n0UqwsM USA Youth Rugby promotion clip
Email: email@example.com or call PSA Rugby Director: Nick Marketos, 214-726-9190